Saturday, October 18, 2008

Something Different

Lindsey had to be in Austin early Friday morning for an interior design meeting, and so I tagged along and went to Mckinney Falls for a few hours. I had been to Mckinney Falls a few times last summer when I was working in San Antonio, as well as one trip at the beginning of this summer.

Mckinney falls is notoriously hard, and coupled with oppressive heat, I sent very few problems on previous trips.

But with relativly cool temps friday I was able to send an old project The Arete (V3), as well as my first V7, Power Merchant.

Unfortunatley, I was flying solo and didn't get any pictures from the day. Here's a photo from this summer of me on Evil Eyes (V5), which I still haven't sent.

I ran into some austin locals who gave me beta on several problems--thanks for the help.

No comments: