Friday, October 10, 2008

Enchanted Rock and the Gripper Approaching

I've never competed at the Granite Gripper, but after hearing really good things last year I hope to head down to Erock on Nov. 8 to participate. Here are a few pictures from last semester of a trip Joel and I took to Erock. Scott C. from Camp Eagle gave us a proper tour of some of the good problems we had missed on other trips.



Joel on the Lunar Arete. The Lunar boulders are a pretty good hike from the parking lot, but this problem is probably the best I've climbed on in the park.



This is the opposite arete on the same Lunar boulder. This one is quite a bit harder and I didn't manage a send last time. Hopefully, with a little more work it will come together for me.



Lastly, here's Scott on The Prow (v6). I have yet to try this one, but this may be the year.

Its off to Dallas for the weekend. Next week I hope to put to rest my project at Brownwood.

No comments: