Thursday, April 1, 2010

More Photos!

Here's some more photos from Scott.

Me on the last moves of Smooth Sailing:



A good shot showing the angle of wall and holds on Smooth Sailing. Both Smooth Sailing and Jack in the Box start on the flake in the right side of this picture.



Colter sending Smooth Sailing, for the third ascent. Colter's right hand is crimping on one of the most unique holds at the lake.



Scott on the first ascent of Jack in the Box:



Finally a picture that shows the angle of this wall, and gives you a hint about the terrible landing. Where i am in the picture is actually about where a fall from the dyno lands you. The two spoters (Dave, Asa) are standing on higher blocks.

Scott's right hand is on the higher of the two holds used to make the dyno. The key to sticking the dyno is keeping your right hand on that crimp to control the swing.

Ha, i still can't believe its been climbed! Crazy

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog man. I'm psyched about moving up there. I have a job interview up there this week, so praying it goes well. Shame I never made it up to Brownwood before leaving. But I guess I will have to settle for Co. rock. Let me know if you are ever there though, we will have to climb together.