Sunday, April 12, 2009

short session

Ben and I did some bouldering at the lake Saturday morning. I had to work in the afternoon, so the session was cut short.

I was able to climb the new problems on the Mission Impossible boulder that Ben climbed last week. The boulder now has five lines total with the new additions--Tomcat, Mission Direct, Mission Possible, and Mission Enough.--first ascents by Ben.

In other news, while walking around we spotted an overhanging boulder, that I've somehow missed for three years. Its guarded by a fortress of poisin ivy at the moment, but come winter..it's on.
I forgot my camera on saturday, so here's an old shot of Lindsey on Mission Impossible. The new problems are on the opposite side of the boulder.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lake travis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whtwBP80Pds&feature=channel_page